Precisionscreen Wash Kits
Precisionscreen Wash Kits range from the single deck “sling on” type for rinsing operations to sophisticated two or three deck wash kits built into the screen box.
Precisionscreen have a range of highly efficient Screenboxes fitted with Rinse kits to help wash various materials including sand and aggregates. These can be fitted with modular stands to allow greater access to the plant for maintenance and servicing.
Typically, each deck will have multiple spray bars fitted with numerous spray nozzles best united to the duty of the screen deck and the product being processed. Fine control is available via individual gate valves to each bar – excellent control – great washing results.
Rinse kits to suit all Precisionscreen Screenboxes either static or mobile.
- Optional hydraulic/Electric drive motor
- Optional 2 or 3 deck screens
- Different end chute configurations
- Each spray bar has individual control over water volume
- Optional galvanised catwalk and stand
- Optional spray bar combinations including sling on rinse kit to twin and triple deck rinsing
- Designed and built in Australia
Wash Kits Sizes: