Precisionscreen Barrel Washer 1750
Precisionscreen have over 30 years designing and manufacturing experience in the Australian market for the Australian Market and have learnt that the highest form of design is “simplicity without Compromise” and no range better exemplifies that value than the extensive range of washing equipment.
The Precisionscreen Barrel Washer is designed to scrub and clean natural pebble or crushed aggregate.
The Barrel Washer circuit can be used in conjunction with a Precisionscreen feed hopper to form a standalone circuit or be incorporated into an existing plant set-up. Ideal feed size for the Barrel is 50mm minus but it can handle up to 150mm size rock.
The feed material then enters the feed box on the Barrel washer where a large volume of water forces the material into the rotating Barrel.
The internal lifters help agitate, scrub and clean the rock creating a rock on rock cleaning action, assisted with the injection of fresh water via the internal spray bar that’s runs the length of the barrel.
Retention time inside the barrel is controlled via the variable speed controller ranging from 1-10 RPM. Material discharges onto to the 2.4m long mesh Trommel for final cleaning and draining of used water.
The mesh on the outside of the Trommel is cleaned via a spray to help prevent blinding before material is discharged of the chute.
Various size Stockpilers can be used to stockpile the finished product and can be set-up in the radial wheel motion so that bins can be made for the different size rock products.
- 4x independently hydraulically driven wheels to rotate the barrel
- 10mm heavy duty rubber lining in the barrel with 12 lifters
- Enclosed barrel length 4m long with 1.5 diameter
- Heavy duty skid mounted frame
- 2.4m long rotating trommel at the discharge end to help drain dirty water away
- Internal Spray bar runs the entire length of the barrel adding clean water
- Spray bar on the outside of the mesh to keep it clean from build up
- 3 inch connection hoses for both spray bars
- 10 inch barbed discharge pipe for dirty water