Precisionscreen SRD240x Dewaterer
The Precisionscreen SRD240x Dewaterer is an all in one wash plant boasting all components required for processing sand products. The Precisionscreen SRD240x mobile sand washing features Dual Bucket wheel, large weir area and submerged screw. The SRD240x has been designed to provide a mobile solution for new and existing Sand washing projects. The wash plant can be easily moved between sites if needed on its road registered chassis.
The SRD240x requires a clean water source supplied to the 3 inch inlet manifold for the washing screen deck and a 10 inch waste water pipe discharging from the machine to a settlement pond. The machine is packed full of features that makes this the perfect tool for testing sand deposits out cost effectively to give you measurable results before investing in a full plant. The SRD240x is fed via additional conveyor with Dry material from another source. The plant has the ability to make up to 3 different sand grades at the same time.
- 8×5 two deck Rinser screen
- Wash kit fitted both top and bottom
- Dual bucket wheel dewaterer with variable speed
- High frequency dewatering screen
- Submerged Screw with variable speed
- 8m Galvanised weir area
- 250mm Cyclone with rubber lined pump
- Cyclone on a swing allowing it to be stockpiled separately
- Road towable chassis
- Engine Hydraulic powerpack on-board runs all components
- Single or double discharge points for Sand via screw conveyor
- Made in Australia for Australian conditions