MOBILE CRUSHING AND SCREENING SERVICE TEAM
Precisionscreen has always prided itself in its ability to provide exceptional after sales support and service throughout Australia. We are continually striving to improve our service in order to meet the growing demand in the industry.
Our Service department includes a full fleet of service vehicles and a team of qualified Diesel technicians, Welders and Fabricators. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide exceptional service and after sales support throughout Australia. We service and supply parts for all major brands including static, semi mobile and tracked mobile plants.
Our Service technicians are always happy to provide our clients with full technical support and assistance.
Let us help save your business money with our extensive industry experience, Call and ask about our competitive service rates!
Examples of the service’s Precisionscreen Service Technicians can provide are:
- Service and maintenance contracts
- General repairs and maintenance
- Product training
- Hydraulic services
- Engine services
- Welding repairs and bearing changes
- On site diagnostics and repairs
- Safety audits
- Sauer Danfoss (plus1 system) diagnostics and reprogramming
- Lube servicing
- Crusher wear part change outs
- Mesh/Piano wire changes
- Tracking and supply of conveyor belts
- Design services
- Conveyor repair and manufacture
- Roller repair and manufacture
- Emergency breakdown assessments & repairs
Precisionscreen Technicians can provide tailored training packages for your operation. We can visit your site to complete a training assessment that will determine what level of training is required for your machine operators. Alternatively, we can undertake your specific requested training to benefit your operators/staff and company. Each training plan is customised to the knowledge and skill level of current operators and involves traditional class room training as well as practical hands-on activities.
Examples of areas that can be covered:
- Training on specific machinery or an overview of various plants on site
- Safety and hazards
- Machine maintenance and daily checks
- Machine set up, fold up and moving around site
- Basic to complex fault finding techniques and diagnostics
- Tailored training at the request of Mine/Quarry Owners/Managers/Contractors
Benefits from Precisionscreen operator training:
- Decreased down time due to fast recovery of any faults and the ability to immediately start on corrective action as knowledge of machine diagnostics is improved
- Increased productivity as machines are regularly maintained and working at the optimal level
- Improved staff morale
- Decreased operating costs
- Better understanding of machine capabilities
- Improved ability to explain clearly the fault over the phone to Precisionscreens trained service team if more assistance is required
Precisionscreen Engineering & Design
Precisionscreen offers comprehensive capability in mechanical engineering design. Our employees make extensive use of advanced software systems for design and drafting, including 3D modelling.
Our team of degree qualified engineers, project managers and technicians have gained many years of experience working to the challenging standards of mining industry. We use extensive knowledge of our team throughout the designing and to understand problems, allow us to work hard for solution.
Precisionscreen can help find the bottle neck in your plant using the latest software and can help maximise your production and increase running efficiencies. A range of different materials can be chosen with prebaked blast patterns, or alternatively we can create an individual profile specific to your material and feed curve, helping to give more accurate results.
Our Engineering team can also create custom designs for your application or can reverse engineer parts that are difficult to source.