Precisionscreen FRP Fines Recovery Pod
Fines recovery Pod is used at the end of the sand washing process to help dry (dewater) the sand from a previous stage or concentrate on recovering the fine sand from the waste water before going back to the pond.
Fine Sand recovery is achieved via the on-board 250mm Cyclone fed by the rubber lined pump that collects feed material from the base of the tank. The Cylcone then discharges the heavy particle (ie fine sand) onto the high frequency dewatering screen for draining.
The newly recovered sand can then be deposited to the side of the unit (via screw) or out the front of the pod onto a Stacker. This sand discharge point is optional depending on pod configuration.
- Vibrating dewatering screen
- 250mm Cyclone with rubber lined pump
- Cyclone is on a swing that allows fine material to be stockpiled separately
- Cyclone pump and screen driven hydraulically
- Large weir area for effluent water 44.8m linear
- Optional discharge point from dewatering screen
- Designed to work in conjunction with Precisionscreen aggregate washing plants
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions