A new era in Crushing Technology has arrived!
The Precisionscreen PV350 VSI provides the solution for stage four aggregate crushing. As many crushing contractors are finding, shape of aggregate is the key to success. Precisionscreen have used innovative design and technology to bring the Precisionscreen PV350 VSI to the Australian Quarry Industry. Built in Brisbane to suit Australian conditions this vertical shaft impactor incorporates some unique features.
What is a VSI?
Vertical Shaft Impactor- How does it work? A VSI crusher uses a rock lined spinning rotor to accelerate material, which is then impacted in a highly energized rock lined crushing chamber. Feed material enters the crusher via rock lined hopper. This material falls by gravity into the feed tube, which subsequently feeds the spinning rotor and is accelerated outward by centrifugal force. The crushing chamber is lined with a solid bed of material against which the energized rotor material impacts. It is this high velocity autogenous impaction that causes impact, cleavage and attrition of the feed material (3 crushing types). Effectively this impactor is used in the shaping of aggregate material.
PV350 VSI Features and Values:
- Precisionscreen designed PV350 Crushing Chamber with Hydraulic Head Lift
- Sandvik Hurricane Rotor
- FlowStream technology allows material to stream down bypassing the rotor
- 350Kw dedicated to the Rotor Drive
- Rotor speed adjustable
- CAT C15 Caterpillar Diesel Engine
- Variable engine running speed
- Hydraulic Levelling track system
- Hydraulic System Capacity of 450litres
- Hopper opening of 2500x1300mm (hopper suitable for feed via secondary or tertiary crusher)
- 3 ply Main Conveyor belt (1000mm)
- 3 ply Heavy Feeder belt
- Dust Suppression
- Extended tail conveyor with hydraulic raise and lower function
- Total weight Approx. 39,000kg
- Radio Control on Tracks
- CAT C18 engine
Precisionscreen PV350 Vertical Shaft Impactor (VSI) is available to hire or purchase.