Precisionscreen Trackcrush PV380 VSI
The Precisionscreen Trackcrush PV380 VSI provides the solution for stage four aggregate crushing. As many contractors are finding, the shape of the aggregate is the key to success.
A VSI crusher uses a rock lining spinning rotor to accelerate material, which is then impacted in a highly energized rock lined crushing chamber.
Precisionscreen have used innovative design and technology to bring the Trackcrush VSI to the Australian Quarry Industry. Built in Brisbane to suit Australian conditions this machine incorporates some unique features.
- PV380 VSI with flowstream technology
- Crusher variable by hydraulic adjustment
- Hydraulic leveling undercarriage allows positioning anywhere on the quarry floor with level flow of materials
- High capacity machine with production up to 350TPH*
- Adjustable discharge height on the tail conveyor
- 3 ply main conveyor belt
- Rotor direct hydraulic drive (no belts)
- Dust suppression
- CAT C18 engine 800 HP 597 kW
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions
* depending on material density and set up