PRECISIONSCREEN SCORPION PUGMILL PLC (USED)
The Precisionscreen Pugmill PLC is a very versatile machine that can be adapted to work with various applications for mixing. Designed to add moisture content to roadbase materials to make Optimum Moisture Content (OMC), the Pugmill can produce up to 300tph.
- PLC control system allows the ability to select different product mixes at the touch of a button
- Twin auger pughead with a total of 50 reversible wear paddles
- Automatic start up feature
- User friendly interface, easy to navigate
- IFM CR1081 control panel
- Own on-board water pump
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions
The Precisionscreen Scorpion Pugmill PLC is available for dry hire.