Precisionscreen HTS-50 Horizontal Transfer Silo
Precisionscreen HTS-50 Horizontal Cement Transfer Silo has been designed to meet the growing demands of the industry in providing high quality blended roadbase materials. It works in conjunction with the Scorpion Pugmill PLC to deliver an economical solution with a small footprint and ease of mobility. The Horizontal Transfer System with 50 tonne storage capacity (based on GP cement 1.2t/m3) has many features making it the right choice for all Road projects and fixed Quarry applications.
The HTS-50 Horizontal Cement Transfer Silo is a used as a filler silo to the Scorpion Pugmills’ on-board 2 cubic meter weigh bin. The 2 cubic weigh bin accurately meters out the correct proportion of additive as desired through the PLC screen. The HTS-50 continually receives a signal to autofill the weigh bin when it gets to a certain low level and disengages when the weigh bin reaches the high level.
The HTS-50 Horizontal Cement Transfer Silo allows for continuous mixing throughout the day without the need to stop for silo re-filing.
- 4 load cells
- On-board control cabinet for each load cell
- Inspection door each end of the silo for easy access
- 8 inch fixed speed belly screw, hydraulically driven with quick release connection hoses
- Large on-board Air Filter
- Ability to blow powder into the silo with camlock connections
- Legs are telescopic with wind down feet for operation. Aids quick and easy set-up onsite
- Compact transport mode
- Option of Ceiling screw. Used when filling the silo with another screw. Allows even distribution of material along the silo length
- Designed and built in Australia for Australian conditions