Precisionscreen CTS-50 Cement Transfer Silo
The Precisionscreen CTS-50 Cement Transfer Silo has been developed for the application of road base, cement treated base, soil remediation, landfill site preparation and backfill material. The CTS-50 Cement Transfer Silo system is used in conjunction with the Precisionscreen Scorpion Pugmill with a nominal capacity of 300 tons per hour.
Control of the feed rate of the cement additive to the product is achieved by means of variable hydraulic drive that can accurately control the feed rate of the cement by as controlled by the plant automation system (4-20mA signal).
The volume of cement additive will be continuously monitored and displayed by IFM Efector’s CR2530 smart weighing controller.
It is based on Mains Road Technical Standard MRTS08 compliance.
- Low profile round cement storage silo
- 50 ton GP cement capacity
- Air slide gravity system
- Silo filling 100NB butterfly valve pneumatic control
- Silo discharge 250NB butterfly valve pneumatic control
- Filter venting to ground level
- Level sensor guided microwave
- Weigh scales on silo
- Screw conveyor 250NB
- Electrical variable speed drive
- Screw conveyor discharge height 5360mm
- Designed and built in Australia for Australian conditions