Precisionscreen Trackmasta 2153 Mobile Screener
The Trackmasta 2153 screener is designed and built in Australia and is packed with features. Starting with the patented fly-boom side conveyors that can radial at the touch of a lever and have adjustable heights. So easy to recirc with other crushers and screening plants. No need to put other machines on pads or struggle to position them. Let the easy fly-boom moving conveyors do the work. These conveyors provide the ability to avoid contaminating stockpiles by simply radialing in the opposite direction. Trackmasta 20×5 Mobile Screen.
Each of these conveyors fold hydraulically for transport without the need for dismantling the third conveyor, saving time and aiding ease of set-up.
Catwalks on the machine are hydraulically folding and can be set-up by one person with minimal effort.
Another great feature and a very crucial one within this process is the self levelling track system. Precisionscreen Trackmasta walks with rams on the tracks enabling it to be set up dead level anywhere on a quarry floor. We all know the importance of keeping mobile screening and crushing plant level for production and material flow. This feature also helps eliminate any unwanted stress in the chassis. The built in spirit level indicates the machines balance.
- 2 Bearing Screenbox with 20×5 (6000 x 1500mm) triple deck
- Self-leveling Track System with built in spirit level
- Hydraulically folding catwalks
- 3 Fly-boom side conveyors with variable discharge heights and radial angling (under patent)
- 3 Side conveyors fold hydraulically for transport
- Variable speed on all 3 side conveyors
- Main conveyor hydraulically raises for extra access to screen box and ease of mesh change
- Increased screen angle built into bottom deck screen
- Quick release wedge tensioning system (unique Precisionscreen designed wedges) on every deck (no bolts required)
- Hydraulic screen angle adjustment
- Hydraulic jacking legs
- Visual and audible warning siren
- Emergency stop buttons around machine
- CAT 3054c Diesel Engine complete with engine shut down protection system
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions