Precisionscreen Scorpion Reclaimer 804
The Precisionscreen Scorpion Reclaimer 8×4 Mobile Screen has been specially built for the client who needs an efficient and economical screening plant, packed with all the features of bigger plants.
The scorpion’s unique hinged frame and low profile feed height make it an ideal screening plant for ease of use and movement between sites. Maintenance is a breeze with the ability for ground level access to the screen box.
Timber side protection at the feed end assures minimum fuss in servicing the feed belt area and protects your valuable asset from rough operators. The hydraulic system is designed to be capable of running up to three independent stockpilers.
Variable speed feed belt, rock guards on main belt are now standard on all the Scorpion range. Easy access to engine and hydraulics and much more.
- 8′ x 4′ x 2 deck screenbox
- Output up to 200TPH*
- The hydraulic system is designed to be capable of running up to three independent stockpilers
- Variable speed feed belt
- Rock guards on main belt as standard
- Easy access to engine & hydraulics for maintenance
- CAT C2.2 engine
- Designed and built in Australia for Australian conditions