Precisionscreen Super Reclaimer 1050
The Super Reclaimer 10×5 Mobile Screen feature 1200mm wide belts, (feed & main), a 10′ x 5′ 2-deck, fully floating efficient screenbox. A truly high production screening plant capable of processing most materials, including, gravel, sand, soil, bark, compost, fertilizer and coal quickly and efficiently.
Adjustable feed door and hydraulic variable speed belt make for excellent control over the feed rate of various products and assist in making this one of the most efficient screening plants on the market.
The hydraulic circuit has ample power to run successfully up to 3 stockpiling conveyors. Ground level screen changes by use of the unique hydraulic jib-folding mechanism is a feature of all the Precisionscreen Scorpion style screening plant range.
The Super Reclaimer 10×5 Mobile Screen has easy access, easy maintenance, safe and efficient screening.
- 10′ x 5′ x 2 deck screen box
- Output up to 300TPH *
- The hydraulic circuit has ample power to run successfully up to 3 stockpiling conveyors and/or bucket wheel dewaterer
- Ground level screen changes by use of the unique hydraulic job folding mechanism is a feature of the Precisionscreen style screening plant range
- Hydraulic variable speed belt
- Easy access & maintenance
- Easy to transport from site to site
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions
* depending on material density and set up