Precisionscreen Pitbull Mobile Screener
The Pitbull mobile screen is a robust track mounted screening plant, designed for the busy operator on the move and is designed and manufactured to be like its namesake: Tough, enduring and will keep on going.
The fully remote-control mobile machine has a number of features making it flexible for a variety of screening applications, and as such has been designed with a busy operator in mind. Material passes over a 3.8 m x 1.8 metre static grid (or optional vibrating grizzly) into a hopper bin with a capacity of five cubic metres.
The hopper bin is made of 10 mm steel plate. Material then passes directly on to a 1400 mm wide conveyor belt which includes tight grouping of rollers for support when processing heavy materials, a full-length skirting system.
The angle of the conveyor belt can be adjusted to a range of angles enabling it be adjusted according to the type of material and specific job requirements.
The conveyor takes material up to a double deck (6′ x 5′ or 8′ X 5′ ) screen box. This screen can be adjusted to a range of angles to maximize the spread of material across the screen.
The entire screening plant is mounted on a hydraulic track set which includes an in-built turntable making it a versatile machine. The tracks can move the whole unit forward while the conveyor is at 90 degrees to the tracks. This allows the machine to stockpile while moving, enabling it to stockpile in windrows.
The Pitbull is a durable track mounted machine that will meet the need of any operator who requires a reliable, robust machine.
- 8’x5 or 6’x5′ ‘ 2 deck screenbox
- Output up to 200TPH *
- Fully remote control operating system
- Track mounting
- 3.8 x 1.8m static grid
- 5 cubic meter hopper
- 46 Hp Deutz F3L912 or a 62 Hp Deutz F4L912 diesel engine with 130 litre fuel capacity which powers both the tracks, the vibrating grizzly, the conveyor belt, the screen and all angle adjustments.
- The hydraulic system features a 200 litre capacity which gives the machine plenty of hydraulic power.
- Safety features – emergency stops on both sides of the machine, amber warning lights for track operation, a start-up siren with time delay on the engine and a driving siren to alert personnel of movement.
- When the machine is turned off for the day all parts of the machine, except the belts, are lockable.
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions
* depending on material density and set up