Precisionscreen Scorpion Pugmill PLC
The Precisionscreen Pugmill PLC is a very versatile machine that can be adapted to work with various applications for mixing. Designed to add moisture content to roadbase materials to make Optimum Moisture Content (OMC), the Pugmill can produce up to 300tph. Capable of doing any main roads requirement or OMC.
Also capable of doing cement stabilized applications (with the addition of a cement silo). Unlike other plants the Scorpion Pugmill has an elevated pug head that discharges the pugged material from a 3.5m height – this feature avoids the issue of segregation on the belt and makes it easier to clean the main belt as the material is carried to the Pug Head dry.
This benefit also allows trucks to be loaded directly from the Pug Head and the operator has full control of the material flow from the remote control start/stop action in his loader.
- PLC control system allows the ability to select different product mixes at the touch of a button
- Twin auger pughead with a total of 50 reversible wear paddles
- Automatic start up feature
- User friendly interface, easy to navigate
- IFM CR1081 control panel
- Own on-board water pump
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions
- Additive Bin – Turn your Pugmill into a batch plant with accurate weighing out of cement allowing you to produce CTB. The Additive Bin is collapsible for transport.
- Clam Shell Design Pughead – for easy access, cleaning & maintenance.
- Cement silo for stabilization.
- Additional feed bins to blend products together.
The Precisionscreen Scorpion Pugmill PLC is available for sale or hire.
|Output||Up to 250 TPH|
|Pugmill||Twin auger 10ft chamber|
|Power Plant||Perkins 1106C-70TA|
|Set Up Time||15 mins|