Hope you had a great and spooky October. We're pushing…
TRACKED MACHINES TO HAVE A CRUSH ON!
Need a hand “breaking down” your quarry’s production problems?
We have tracked crushers ready to go to work, no matter the size of your projects. From our work hardened Sandvik QJ340, through to the mobile & versatile Tesab 700i and the 62 tonne Tesab 800i perfect for those bigger jobs. We also have our Precisionscreen PV350 Tracked VSI crusher, which provides the ideal solution for stage four aggregate crushing. We are confident we have the crushing solution for you.
Whatever the job, wherever the location, we have options to get you through the winter months and crush the start of new financial year!
I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have about our hire rates, rebate options, sale prices or just to discuss our range – I’d love to have a chat.
TESAB 700i TRACKED JAW CRUSHER
- Up to 350+ tonnes per hour production rate
- 2 Deck Independent Pre-Screen with telescopic side conveyor which offers higher discharge heights for improved stockpiles and less double handling
- Step deck vibrating feeders & hydraulic locking extension cribs
- Innovative design for fast setup and easy transportation
- 2019 models
- Available ex Brisbane & Sydney
TESAB 800i TRACKED JAW CRUSHER
- 62 tonnes jaw crusher
- Up to 400+ tonnes per hour production rate
- 2 Deck independent pre-screen
- Step deck vibrating twin feeder system
- Designed specifically for the quarry market
- 2019 model
- Available ex Sydney
PRECISIONSCREEN TRACKCRUSH PV350 VSI
The Precisionscreen Trackcrush PV350 VSI provides the solution for stage four aggregate crushing. As many contractors are finding, the shape of the aggregate is the key to success.
The Australian designed VSI crusher has hydraulically variable/adjustable crusher drive, dedicating 350Kw drive to the rotor itself. Powered by Cat C-18 engine and Danfoss control system, this unit is built for Australian conditions including heavy duty belts and triple seal conveyor bearings.
- PV350 VSI with flowstream technology
- 2018 model
- Available ex Yatala Queensland
SANDVIK QJ340 JAW CRUSHER
Compact and mobile the Sandvik QJ340 boasts a large jaw opening and unique high crushing speed that delivers high outputs. Durability and reliability are ensured by a reverse crushing action capability to relive blockages.
Reconditioned 2018 – new jawstock, hydraulic overhaul and feeder overhaul.
- 1200mm x 750mm jaw crusher
- 2010 model
- Available ex Brisbane