Hope you had a great and spooky October. We're pushing…
MAY NEWSLETTER - WASHING EQUIPMENT
I thought I would let you know about our range of aggregate washing plants in particular our Dewaterers. With over 30 years designing and manufacturing experience in the Australian market for the Australian Market we have learnt that the highest form of design is “simplicity without compromise” and no range better exemplifies that value than our extensive range of washing equipment.
If you’re available I’d love to make some time to discuss our range or just to catch up for a chat.
Senior Sales Executive
0427 727 992
MANUFACTURED TO ORDER – EX BRISBANE DEPOT
We just recently delivered a SRD180 Dewater to Tasmania, the SRD180 is used to collect Sand particles from slurry material fed from a wet screening process. Its primary job is to pick up the heavier particles of sand as they sink to the bottom upon entry to the tank via the feed tubes.
- Large 44m weir area for best fines recovery
- Sub merged Screw with variable speed
- Collection buckets with poly inserts (variable rpm)
- Can run off hydraulic powerpack on Precisionscreen Wash Screening plant
- Ability to make two washed sand products and an oversize of the front
- Can work in conjunction with tracked screening equipment
USED DEWATERER – AVAILABLE NOW FOR HIRE OR SALE – EX MELBOURNE DEPOT
The Precisionscreen SRD240x Dewaterer is an all in one mobile washing plant boasting all components required for processing sand products. The Precisionscreen SRD240x mobile sand washing plant incorporates Dual Bucket wheel, large weir area and submerged screw.
- 8×5 two deck Rinser screen
- Wash kit fitted both top and bottom
- Dual bucket wheel dewaterer with variable speed
- High frequency dewatering screen
- Submerged Screw with variable speed
- 8m Galvanised weir area
- 250mm Cyclone with rubber lined pump
- Made in Australia for Australian conditions