Precisionscreen Precoat Conveyor
SM450W Conveyor with Precoat Conveyor attached to work in conjunction with a range of Precisionscreen screening plants.
This allows the Precoat material mix to happen away from the screening plant and creates a radial stockpile of finished material if desired.
The precoat pump is mounted to the Precisionscreen conveyor and couples up to the Powerpack on the Screening plant to drive it.
A paddle door switch located at the head of the conveyor activates the precoat pump to ensure minimal waste.
- 10m/30ft Conveyor
- 650mm belt
- Tow bar and ground pivot
- Variable discharge heights up to 4.5m
- Manual radial wheels
- Hydraulic drive tail drum
- Metal feedboot with skirting
- Designed and built in Australia
- Hydraulic radial wheel drive
- Electric drive tail drum
- Hydraulic raise and lower
- Various conveyor lengths and belt widths available