Hope you had a great and spooky October. We're pushing…
Crush the start of the new financial year!
Tracked jaw crushers ready to go to work
We have plenty of options to get your new financial year off to a great start by “breaking down” your quarry’s production problems. Our tracked jaw crushers are ready to go to work as we enter a new financial year. From our work hardened Sandvik QJ340 through to the mobile and versatile Tesab 700i or the 62 tonne Tesab 800i perfect for those bigger jobs, we are confident we have the jaw crusher for you.
Whatever the job, wherever the location, we have options to get you through the winter months and crush the start of the new financial year!
I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have about our hire rates, rebate options or just to discuss our range – I’d love to have a chat.
M: 0427 727 992 | P: 07 3271 4155 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
TESAB 700i TRACKED JAW CRUSHER
- Up to 350+ tonnes per hour production rate
- 2 Deck Independent Pre-Screen with telescopic side conveyor which offers higher discharge heights for improved stockpiles and less double handling
- Step deck vibrating feeders & hydraulic locking extension cribs
- Innovative design for fast setup and easy transportation
- 2019 models
- Available ex Brisbane & Sydney
TESAB 800i TRACKED JAW CRUSHER
- 62 tonnes jaw crusher
- Up to 400+ tonnes per hour production rate
- 2 Deck independent pre-screen
- Step deck vibrating twin feeder system
- Designed specifically for the quarry market
- 2019 model
- Available ex Sydney
SANDVIK QJ340 JAW CRUSHER
Compact and mobile the Sandvik QJ340 boasts a large jaw opening and unique high crushing speed that delivers high outputs. Durability and reliability are ensured by a reverse crushing action capability to relive blockages.
Reconditioned 2018 – new jawstock, hydraulic overhaul and feeder overhaul.
- 1200mm x 750mm jaw crusher
- 2010 model
- Available ex Brisbane