Hope you had a great and spooky October. We're pushing…
Crushing & Screening plants available to hire now
We have crushing and screening plants available to hire now. Offering competitive discounts for long term and multiple machine hire we we have the right machine to cater for your projects.
Got a job that needs doing? HIRE NOW and start producing!
- Small to large jobs
- Short & long term hire options
- Multiple machine hire discounts
- Hire rebates available – try before you buy
- Late model machines
- Low hour machines
Click the quote request button below or call me directly to organise an inspection or quotation for your project. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have about our hire rates, rebate options or just to discuss our range – I’d love to have a chat.
Hope to hear from you soon and I look forward to answering any questions you may have.
M: 0427 727 992 | P: 07 3271 4155 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
TESAB 700i JAW CRUSHER AVAILABLE TO HIRE EX NSW/ACT
With its user friendly design, the 700i is easy to manoeuvre onsite and transport around various markets due to its weight and dimensions. The 700i can be fed by Excavator as a standalone unit and also integrates easily into the Tesab range of Secondary Crushers and Screeners.
- Up to 350+ Tonnes per Hour Production Rate
- 2 Deck Independent Pre-Screen as Standard
- New Step Deck Vibrating Feeders & Hydraulic Cribs
- Innovative Design for Fast Setup and Easy Transportation
TESAB TS1860 2 DECK SCALPER AVAILABLE TO HIRE EX QLD
The Tesab TS1860 is the largest of all the Scalpers in Tesabs range and is unmatched in terms of productivity and versatility.
- 2 Deck scalper reclaimer with 20′ x 6′ (6.2m x 1.83m) screenbox
- Large hopper and wide feed opening making it highly productive
- Manufactured from high quality components
- Feed capacity of up to 850 tones per hour
TESAB 800i JAW CRUSHER AVAILABLE TO HIRE EX NSW/ACT
The Tesab 800i 61.5 tonne crusher is powered by 440Hp CAT C13 Tier III Diesel Engine. Fitted with Tesab jawbox which has 1100mm x 800mm Crusher Feed Opening and extra long 1820mm Crusher Jaws, it is ideal for high production quarry applications.
- Extra long ‘nip angle’ Jaws ideally suited for Hard Rock Applications
- Up to 350 + tonnes per hour Production Rate
- Fuel Efficient 440Hp (328Kw) Caterpillar Engine
- 1100 x 800mm wide Jaw Crusher unit with Overfill Protection
TESAB TS3600 3 DECK SCREENER AVAILABLE TO HIRE EX QLD
Adjustable screenbox angles makes the TS3600 incredibly adaptable. It exceeds in a wide range of applications including Quarrying, Crusher Circuits, Sand and Gravel, Coal, Topsoil and Woodchip.
- 3 Deck Screener with 20″ x 5′ (6.1m x 1.52m) Screenbox
- Cross Conveyor & Fourth Product Conveyor as standard
- High Quality Components make it one of the most dependable in market
- Feed Capacity of up to 650 Tones per Hour
SCREENPOD TS620 TRACKED TROMMEL AVAILABLE TO HIRE EX QLD
The Screenpod TS620 Trommel Screen is compact, efficient & has been designed for maximum productivity and superior screening efficiency.
- Screening drum 5.5m long by 2.0m diameter which has easy change out time of between 10-20mins due to quick drum release and replace system (hydraulic drum lift out)
- Capacity up to 200 tonnes per hour with unit having adjustable drum screening angle 0-6 degrees
- Forward and reverse 4 wheel drive drum system with variable speed and drum load sensing system
- Powered by Cat 4.4 powerpack with great access for servicing and maintenance
SANDVIK QJ340 JAW CRUSHER AVAILABLE TO HIRE EX VIC
Compact and mobile the 2010 Sandvik QJ340 boasts a large 1200 x 750mm jaw opening and unique high crushing speed that delivers high outputs.
- Crusher mounted directly onto chassis on 4 anti vibration mounts. This has the added benefit of eliminating stress on the chassis.
- Hydraulic wedge adjustment system on CSS.
- Hydrostatic drive thus enabling reverse movement on crusher to clear any blockages.
- Maximum clearances under both crushing chamber and also along discharge conveyor for serviceability.
TRACKSTACK 8042T 80FT TRACKED STOCKPILER AVAILABLE TO HIRE EX QLD
The Trackstack 8042T is the ideal mobile stockpiling solution for a large range of applications. This heavy duty, but versatile machine can be setup in super fast time.
- Up to 600+ tonnes per hour production rate
- Unique ‘Boomerang’ system allows a stockpile capacity of 2162 m³ (3460 Tonnes @1.6T/ m³)
- Hi-Torque drive and engine size combine to reduce fuel consumption
TRACKSTACK 8542TBF TRACKED BELT FEEDER STOCKPILER AVAILABLE TO HIRE EX QLD
The Trackstack 8542TBF has been designed specifically for those who need complete control of their material flow over a long reach. With a large 10.5m3 hopper and a 1200mm (48”) wide variable speed feeder, material can be easily regulated and controlled through the machine.
- Large belt feeder hopper allowing up to 800+ tonnes per hour production rate
- Variable speed feeder ensuring a regulated and controlled material flow
- Hydraulically controlled reverse tilting head section to reduce discharge heights