The Sandvik UJ540* mobile jaw crusher with its simplified operating systems mounts the highly productive Sandvik CJ612 jaw crusher on a full tracked chassis, but with an electric crusher drive. Flexibility of operation is ensured through hydraulic jaw setting that enables differing products to be produced without affecting production.
The UJ540 jaw crusher provides the customer with low energy consumption, ease of transport, and low levels of dust, sound and exhaust emissions. To ensure maximum return on investment this crusher is designed for high capacity, low environmental impact and automated process control.
The Sandvik UJ540 Jaw Crusher has proved suitable for:
- Aggregate production
- Surface mining
- Quarried rock
Sandvik UJ540 Jaw Crusher Features and Values:
- Jaw size of 1200mm x 1100mm (48 x 44 inches) for impressive rates of production.
- Easy to operate and feed due to the massive feed opening, but still
offers a very high reduction ratio even with the toughest of rock.
- Highly flexible, and productive operation, with hydraulic Closed
Side Setting (CSS).
- High return on investment is assured through low cost per ton
operation, and long machine life time (10-15years).
- Efficient, rapid and easy set-up and take down for transportation
with no requirement for heavy lifting equipment.
- The efficiency of the unit is maximized due to Sandvik's simplified
and standardised wear parts being designed to provide the highest
levels of performance.
- Full operator training and machine commissioning are integral parts
of the machine delivery.
- Very low emissions as is able to operate from electrical mains or
from onboard diesel generator.
The Sandvik UJ540 jaw crusher is available for sale and hire through Precisionscreen authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.