The Sandvik UJ440i jaw crusher provides customers with a heavy and robust unit, that has proved capable of working throughout the world in all climatic conditions. Possesses an intelligent and trouble free operation thank to the on board integrated "intelligence" system. This allows for simplicity of operation as the UJ440i jaw crusher is continuously and automatically monitored by the control system that operates the unit, and enables full optimisation of production allowing materials to be crushed year after year. Married to a fully tracked chassis the UJ440i crusher brings profitable jaw crushing to a new dimension.
The Sandvik UJ440i jaw crusher has proved suitable for:
- Aggregate production
- Surface mining
- Quarried rock
- Recycling of construction materials
- Processing demolition waste
Sandvik UJ440i jaw crusher Features and Values:
- Jaw size of 1200mm x 800mm (48 x 32 inches) for highest rates of production in its class.
- Production is maximised as the crusher possesses a generous feed opening coupled with a hydraulic close side setting (CSS) that enables rapid changes through push button operation.
- Crusher is capable of producing two product fractions with (optional) "hanging" screen unit.
- Trouble free and safe operation is ensured due to automatic and continuous monitoring of the production process by the in-built intelligent control system.
- Optimized production with "wire less" interlocking between the units when working in train.
- Quick set-up and close-down, together with on, and site to site transportability (highest capacity in one piece transport on market), being integral design features.
- Uptime maximized due to low maintenance requirement and ease of fault location.
- Highly fuel efficient due to low rpm diesel engine and true direct drive of crusher.
- Power and economy are combined thanks to a modern, on board diesel power pack with low fuel consumption and minimum transmission losses.
- Spill free oil change due to collection system for waste oils.
The Sandvik Uj440i jaw crusher is available for sale and hire through Precisionscreen authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.