SANDVIK UJ440E JAW CRUSHER
- The feed layout consists of a feeder with grizzly and screen deck, by pass chute and optional NF conveyor.
- A by-pass chute directs undersize material from the grizzly to the discharge conveyor.
- Sandvik Roxon discharge conveyor with belt scraper, steering rolls and impact bars under the crusher. Impressive discharge height for superior stockpiling capacity.
- A level monitoring system above the crusher regulates the feeder speed.
- The feeder pan is equipped with a rubber protection in order to reduce impact, noise and wear.
- Hydraulic CSS setting with wedges.
Unit is ready for electrical connection to the main supply.
- Platforms are situated on top of the crusher, and around generator set to provide access for inspection and maintenance.
- Eight 24V flood lights are fitted on mast for illumination for night time and low visibility working.
- Flash lights and a siren provide visual and sound warning of movement and stand by.
- Electrically driven pump with automatic shut off for refilling of diesel.
Sandvik UJ440e Jaw Crusher
JAW CRUSHER 1200 x 800 mm WEIGHT 71,300 kg TRANSPORT LENGTH 20.20 m TRANSPORT WIDTH 3.30 m TRANSPORT HEIGHT 3.90 m
- The feed hopper is removable in order to reduce unit transportation height.
- Is manoeuvred by (optional) radio remote control, and possesses a cord connected remote control as a back-up.
- Emergency stop buttons are situated at appropriate locations
- The design and manufacture of the UJ440E* complies with ISO 9001 and all the directives required for CE marking.
The Sandvik UJ440e jaw crusher is available for sale and hire through Precisionscreen authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.