The Sandvik UH640 cone crusher is a highly flexible, high capacity, secondary cone crusher unit that is able to produce sized finished products thanks to an integral product screen and closed circuit operation. The UH640 cone crusher is able to deal with many different applications due to alternative cone crusher settings as it mounts the advanced Sandvik CH660 cone crusher on a purpose built tracked chassis.
Furthermore, the UH640 cone crusher delivers astounding rates of production throughout the quarry, open cast site or "Super Quarry" in an environmentally focused manner.
Sandvik UH640 Cone Crusher has proved suitable for:
- Aggregate production
- Surface mining
- Quarried rock
Sandvik UH640 Cone Crusher Features and Values:
- The Sandvik CH660 cone allows a feed size of up to 235mm (9 1/4 inches).
- The cone crusher itself is designed for superb product shape, at high
throughout, with the entire crushing system ensuring maximum
throughput at all times.
- High return on investment is assured through low cost per ton
operation, and long machine life time (10-15years).
- Capable of producing two fractions to "the ground" and one to the
- Efficient, rapid and easy set-up and take down for transportation
with no requirement for heavy lifting equipment.
- Full operator training and machine commissioning are integral parts
of the machine delivery.
- Cost effectiveness is ensured as the unit is able to operate from electrical mains or from onboard diesel generator.
- The efficiency of the unit is maximised due to Sandvik's simplified
and standardised wear parts being designed to provide the highest
levels of performance.
Sandvik UH640 cone crusher available to hire or buy through Precisionscreen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.