The Sandvik UH440i cone crusher is a highly robust tracked cone crusher that has been designed to last as it is able to cope with the toughest and hardest types of rock, yet able to operate in all climatic conditions.
The UH440i cone crusher has the reputation of being the toughest crusher on the market today, and represents the ultimate solution for any contractor or quarry operator looking for a highly flexible, fully mobile secondary crushing unit.
With a rapid return on investment due to inherent high productivity, low operational costs and high residual value, the UH440i cone crusher comes complete with an automatic setting system, ASRi (II), which optimises cone crusher efficiency by automatically adapting the crusher to variations in feed conditions.
The Sandvik UH440i Cone Crusher has proved suitable for:
- Aggregate production
- Surface mining
- Quarried rock
Sandvik UH440i Cone Crusher
CONE CRUSHER CH440 WEIGHT 47,300 kg OUTPUT (tph) 350 MAXIMUM FEED SIZE (mm) 215 TRANSPORT LENGTH 18.80 m TRANSPORT WIDTH 3.00 m TRANSPORT HEIGHT 3.92 m HOPPER SIZE (m3) 6
- Recycling of construction material today
Sandvik UH440i Cone Crusher Features and Values:
- The Sandvik cone allows a feed size of up to 215mm (8 1/2 inches) with the crusher mantel designed to enable superb product shape.
- Able to operate in a secondary or tertiary role, that ensures its suitability for all possible requirements due to numerous possible crusher settings.
- Optional attached "hang on" screen, with closed circuit operation,
in order to facilitate production of a true finished product.
- Simple, trouble free and safe operation is ensured due to automatic
continuous monitoring of the production process by the in-built
intelligent control system.
- Optimized production thanks to "wire less" interlocking between
the units when working in train.
- Up-time maximized due to low maintenance requirement with simplified fault finding and repair.
- Easy to operate, with rapid setup and close down, and easily
transported in one piece (industry leading capacity) that enables
rapid operation on site, or from site to site.
- Power and economy are combined thanks to a modern, on board
diesel engine with low fuel consumption (low rpm and true direct
crusher drive) and minimum transmission losses.
- The efficiency of the unit is maximised due to Sandvik's simplified and standardised wear parts being designed to provide the highest levels of performance.
Sandvik UH440i cone crusher available to hire or buy through Precisionscreen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.