The QS441 cone crusher is a tracked, self contained cone crusher with an on board diesel engine. Featuring the world leading CS440 Sandvik cone crusher the QS441 crusher is capable of accepting large feed sizes and achieving exceptional throughput combined with high product quality. It is equipped with a hydroset system which provides both safety and setting adjustment functions.
The automatic setting regulation system not only optimizes production, it also keeps track of liner wear, thus making it easy to plan liner changes and minimize interruptions in production. The QS441 cone crusher represents the perfect combination of advanced cone crusher technology and tracked mobility.
Sandvik QS441 Cone Crusher Features and Values:
- The chassis is constructed from heavy duty 'I' beam to ensure maximum durability
- The cone crusher is designed for ease of mobility, for rapid set up time and transportation
Sandvik QS441 Cone Crusher
CONE CRUSHER CS440 TRANSPORT LENGTH 17.47m TRANSPORT WIDTH 2.95m TRANSPORT HEIGHT 4.0m WEIGHT 55,753 kg
- Heavy duty, hydraulically positioned feed conveyor with wear resistant liners
- Up and over metal detector to provide ultimate cone protection from tramp metal
- Automated variable speed feed conveyor via a level sensor to ensure maximum production and reduction of the material
- Hydraulically driven, variable speed cooling fan for maximum efficiency and auto reverse facility to back flush dust from the radiator
- Direct drive through a PT Tech wet clutch with ten SPC drive belts to ensure maximum fuel efficiency and power delivery
- Fitted with four jacking legs to provide a level operating platform and stability
- The CS440 cone has choice of three concaves and four eccentric settings from a single bush ranging from 20mm to 36mm
- The concave and bush settings give unrivalled flexibility regarding CSS ranges, production and material gradation
- Maximum feed size up to 450mm and capable of up to 600 tph on the larger bush setting
- Can operate in the most hostile environments with a 50°C ambient capability
- Superb access around the crusher for easy maintenance, especially during liner changes
- Remote camera viewing the crushing chamber enables the operator to set up and ensure a choke feed on the crusher from ground level
- Hydraulic driven hydraulic and lubrication coolers to deal with the most arduous conditions
Sandvik QS441 cone crusher available to hire or buy through Precisionscreen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.