Alongside the pre-screen Sandvik have incorporated a telescopic natural fines conveyor with a discharge height of 3.1 m / 10’ 3” for greater stockpiling capabilities and a three position by-pass chute to increase flexibility in material distribution. These are in addition to a new design of self-locking hopper which is safe and easy to set-up from ground level.
Sandvik QJ341+ Jaw Crusher Key Benefits:
- Large 1200 x 750 mm / 47” x 29” feed opening for highest rates of production in its class.
- Fitted with a double deck pre-screen for efficiency and greater productivity.
- Load control system for feeder drive to ensure continuous, uninterrupted crushing.
- Steep dirt chute for faster fines transfer increasing the ability to deal with sticky material.
- Telescopic natural fines conveyor for greater stockpiling capabilities.
- Self locking hopper, for quick and safe set-up from ground level.
- Full PLC control system and Danfoss colour screen allowing visual data output of all plant operating parameters.
- Low drag main conveyor for maximum power transfer and efficiency.
- Hydraulic raise and lower facility on the main conveyor, ideal for recycling operations.
- Highly efficient, radial piston and bent axis motors fitted to reduce hydraulic flow rates, increase fuel economy and durability.
The Sandvik QJ341+ jaw crusher is available to hire or buy through Precisionscreen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.