MOBILE JAW CRUSHER... IN ACTION
HIGH CAPACITY CRUSHING
The Sandvik QJ331 jaw crusher is the latest development to the mobile jaw crusher range, which is aimed at operators looking for a more economical solution to their operation.
Featuring the powerful CJ211 single toggle jaw from Sandvik, it utilizes the very latest technology, including finite element techniques to minimize stress levels within the frame itself. The jaw crusher is equipped with an overband magnet, natural fines conveyor and remote control as standard. The main conveyor can be raised or lowered, making it the ideal solution for rebar clearance in recycling applications.
Its heavy duty tracked chassis enables high mobility and a quick set-up time making it the perfect solution for the recycling and contractor segment of the market.Sandvik QJ331 Jaw Crusher Features and Values:
- Hydraulically adjustable CSS for a variety of applications
Sandvik QJ331 Jaw CrusherCRUSHER TYPESingle toggle CJ211:01JAW CRUSHER
1100 x 700 mm TRANSPORT LENGTH 14.65mTRANSPORT WIDTH2.85m TRANSPORT HEIGHT3.4m WEIGHT 46,860 kg
- Reverse crushing action to relieve blockages and crushing asphalt
- Enhanced user friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- Fitted with jaw level sensor, speed wheel on the main conveyor and engine load control system, which allow the jaw crusher to monitor and regulate its own feed, resulting in a continuous and uninterrupted crushing process and ultimately higher productivity
- Easy access to the engine compartment for easier serviceability
The Sandvik QJ331 jaw crusher is available for sale and hire through Precisionscreen authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.