MOBILE JAW CRUSHER... IN ACTION
The Sandvik QJ241 jaw crusher is the most compact unit in the world leading series of jaw crushers from Sandvik. Specifically designed for the smaller operation, it can achieve impressive rates of production with excellent reduction ratios.
The jaw crusher is equipped with an over-band magnet, natural fines conveyor and remote control as standard. The extended main conveyor can be hydraulically raised or lowered, making it the ideal solution for rebar clearance in recycling applications.
Although purpose developed for the contractor and recycling markets the jaw crusher is equally productive and suitable for quarry operators seeking easy manoeuvrability and high quality.
Sandvik QJ241 Mobile Jaw Crusher Features and Values:
- Hydraulically adjustable CSS for a variety of applications
- Reverse crushing action to relieve blockages and crushing asphalt
- Automatic central lubrication system to reduce maintenance time
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- Fitted with jaw level sensor, speed wheel on the main conveyor and engine load control system, which allow the jaw crusher to monitor and regulate its own feed, thereby providing a continuous and uninterrupted crushing process, resulting in higher productivity
- Easy access to the engine compartment for easier serviceability
The Sandvik QJ241 jaw crusher is available for sale and hire through Precisionscreen authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.