Mobile impact crusher... in Action
COMPACT IMPACT CRUSHING
The Sandvik QI240 impact crusher has been built utilising market leading Sandvik Impactor technology which has enabled the development of a fully mobile, compact impact crusher.
It features the Sandvik CI411 PriSec impact crusher, which has been designed to work either in a primary or secondary capacity. It can operate either independently or in conjunction with other members of the Sandvik crushing & screening line in recycling or construction applications.
The compact dimensions of the QI240 impact crusher make it perfect for sites where space is limited.
Sandvik QI240 Impact Crusher Features and Values:
- Patented design to work either in a primary or secondary capacity
- Underpan feeder for maximum belt protection and to eliminate any spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers
- Hydraulic raise and lower on the main conveyor for relieving rebar blockages in recycling applications
- Overband magnet, pre screen, natural fines conveyor, ceramic blow bars and remote control fitted as standard
- Choice of pre screen media, which provides the flexibility to suit any application
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- Variable tip speed from 30 to 37 metres / sec enables a wide range of product gradations to be achieved from the touch of a button
- Easy access to the engine compartment for increased serviceability
Sandvik QI240 mobile impact crusher available to hire or purchase through Precisionscreen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.