Hope you had a great and spooky October. We're pushing…
PRECISIONSCREEN SCORPION PUGMILL PLC
We currently have a Scorpion Pugmill PLC going through our production facility, due to be ready to go early April 2020. Pugmills extend quarries’ products and capabilities because they create cement-treated product expanding the product range you can offer. Pugmills can blend materials at 200 to 250 tonnes per hour (tph), with the correct volume of water, in an efficient, economical way.
Our Australian made Scorpion Pugmills get snapped up quickly, contact us today if you would like to arrange a quote or book in a viewing.
The Precisionscreen Pugmill PLC is a very versatile machine that can be adapted to work with various applications for mixing. Designed to add moisture content to roadbase materials to make Optimum Moisture Content (OMC), the Pugmill can produce up to 300tph.
- PLC control system allows the ability to select different product mixes at the touch of a button
- Twin auger pughead with a total of 50 reversible wear paddles
- Automatic start up feature
- User friendly interface, easy to navigate
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions
- Additive Bin
- Clam Shell Design Pughead
- HTS-50 Horizontal Transfer Silo
- Additional feed bins to blend products together
SCORPION PUGMILL CLAM STYLE PUGHEAD
The pug head is available in an optional clam shell design allowing the doors to open at the bottom of the machine.
- Hydraulic operated clam shell doors for easy access
- No need to lower the machine for cleaning & maintenance
- Operators can carry out checks in a more time-effective manner
PUGMILL ADDITIVE BIN
Turn your Pugmill into a batch plant with accurate weighing out of cement allowing you to produce CTB.
- The additive bin is collapsible so no need to remove it for transport
- Poly sides reduce build up
- Rotary valve and weigh scales increase accuracy
- Access ladders
PUGMILL BLENDING HOPPER
Optional extra hopper to blend two products together , similar size to the Scorpion Pugmill’s hopper and works alongside the machine.
The blending hopper is a cost-efficient way of loading and blending materials on the pugmill’s main conveyor before it goes to the pug head and is blended as part of the pugmill process.