Hope you had a great and spooky October. We're pushing…
MAY NEWSLETTER - WASHING SOLUTIONS
With over 30 years designing and manufacturing experience in the Australian market for the Australian Market we have learned that the highest form of design is “simplicity without Compromise” and no range better exemplifies that value than our extensive range of washing equipment.
This month we dispatched a Sand Washing Plant, our Australian Made Super Reclaimer 10×5 two deck wash screen manufactured from the ground up in Brisbane. I have included some information on this style of plant below as well as some other washing plant options.
We have been experiencing high demand for our entire range of Australian Made equipment from crushing & screening plants through to Pugmills & wash plants.
If you have the time I would encourage you to book in an inspection and see for yourself why our Australian made plants are sought after at Quarry sites across Australia.
Senior Sales Executive
0427 727 992
PRECISIONSCREEN SUPER RECLAIMER 2 DECK SCREENER (10’X5′)
The Super Reclaimer 10×5 Mobile Screen feature 1200mm wide belts, (feed & main), a 10′ x 5′ 2-deck, fully floating efficient screenbox. A truly high production screening plant capable of processing most materials, including, gravel, sand, soil, bark, compost, fertilizer and coal. With an added rinse kit this screener turns into an excellent sand washing screen.
- 10′ x 5′ x 2 deck screen box
- Output up to 300TPH *
- Ground level screen changes by use of the unique hydraulic job folding mechanism is a feature of the Precisionscreen style screening plant range
- Proudly Australian Made for tough Australian conditions
FRP FINES RECOVERY POD
Fines Recovery Pod is used at the end of the sand washing process to help dry (dewater) the sand from a previous stage or concentrate on recovering the fine sand from the waste water before going back to the pond.
- Vibrating dewatering screen
- 250mm Cyclone with rubber lined pump
- Cyclone is on a swing that allows fine material to be stockpiled separately
- Large weir area for effluent water 44.8m linear
- Designed to work in conjunction with Precisionscreen aggregate washing plants
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions
PRECISIONSCREEN SRD180 DEWATERER
The Precisionscreen range of mobile low power requirement sand and gravel-washing equipment includes the very efficient SRD180 Bucket Wheel De-Waterers. The SRD180 Bucket Wheel Dewaterer is used to collect Sand particles from slurry material fed from a wet screening process. Its primary job is to pick up the heavier particles of sand as they sink to the bottom upon entry to the tank via the feed tubes.
- Capable of manufacturing coarse and fine grade sand simultaneously
- Unique polyurethane bucket inserts are low maintenance and allow efficient de-watering
- Galvanised bucket wheels with poly inserts
- Large adjustable Weir 44.8m linear
- Wheel mounted with tow bar for site movement
- Made in Australia for Australian conditions
PRECISIONSCREEN WASH KITS
Precisionscreen Wash Kits range from the single deck “sling on” type for rinsing operations to sophisticated two or three deck wash kits built into the screen box.
Typically, each deck will have multiple spray bars fitted with numerous spray nozzles best united to the duty of the screen deck and the product being processed. Fine control is available via individual gate valves to each bar – excellent control – great washing results.