The Gladiator 15×5 Mobile Screen is a crushing and screening plant all in one. Material is fed into the generous hopper where it travels to the large 15×5 triple deck screenbox for separation of fines and aggregate. The over size is then transported in a closed loop to the 1010 Impactor for resizing. This is an excellent machine for recycling concrete and road profilings.
The Gladiator 15×5 Mobile Screen is also perfect for the operator on the move and can be used in quarries as a secondary crushing unit and aggregate separator. Ample access around the machine aids servicing and maintenance.
The Gladiator 15×5 Mobile Screen can be fed directly by a jaw crusher producing three different sized products.
The Gladiator also has the versatility to make a roadbase product if required.
- 2 Bearing Screen Box with 15’x5′ triple deck
- Increased screening angle built into bottom deck screen
- 1010 Hazemag Impact chamber
- 1 on board radial stockpiler with chevron belting (800mm)
- 1 on board return stockpiler with chevron belting (800m)
- 1 on board fixed fines discharge conveyor tail (800mm)
- 1 on board fixed stockpiler with chevron belting (650mm)
- Quick release screen section on high impact zone of top deck
- Hydraulic screen angle adjustment
- Road towable chassis
- Deutz BF6M1015 diesel engine complete with engine shut down protection system 214kw@2100RPM
- Built in Australia for Australian conditions