Screenpod Dust Cannon S-Series
Designed for effective dust control – The Screenpod Dust Cannon’s help minimise dust, reduce health risks & improve air quality.
Dust Cannons sometimes referred to as Fog Cannons or Mist Cannons are an effective option for dust suppression in quarries, mine sites, demolition sites, construction sites and other industrial applications.
How it works: –
Water is pressurised through jet nozzles, transforming the water into a fine mist, a fan within the cowling then generates an airflow to disperse the mist. The mist latches to the dust particles, thus suppressing the dust.
- S35 – 3kW mist fan, 30-40m throw
- S45 – 7.5kW mist fan, 35-40m throw
- S55 – 18.5kW mist fan, 50-60m throw
- S65 – 30kW mist fan, 60-80m throw
Screenpod Dust Cannon S-Series Features:
- Robust Chassis – all components hot dip galvanised; perfect for the Demolition, Steel and Rental industry
- Electric tilt and automatic main valve
- Automatic swing operation to disperse mist over a large area
- Low power consumption
- Adjustable water flow to suit application requirements
- Droplet size between 10-150 microns
- Ideal for outdoor use – all round dust suppression for steel plants, crushing & recycling, mining, bulk handling and demolition