Hope you had a great and spooky October. We're pushing…
DECEMBER NEWSLETTER - AUSTRALIAN MADE SAND WASHING PLANT
With over 30 years designing and manufacturing experience in the Australian market for the Australian Market we have learned that the highest form of design is “simplicity without compromise” and no range better exemplifies that value than our extensive range of washing equipment.
This month we have been manufacturing a Sand Washing Plant consisting of our Super Reclaimer 10×5 two deck wash screen, SRD180 Bucket Wheel dewaterer & FRP Fines Recovery Pod. I have included some information on this style of plant below.
We have been experiencing high demand for our entire range of Australian Made equipment from crushing & screening plants through to Pugmills. If you’re available I’d love to make some time to have a chat about the complete range or just to catch up before the end of the year.
Senior Sales Executive
0427 727 992
PRECISIONSCREEN SUPER RECLAIMER 1050
MANUFACTURED TO ORDER IN BRISBANE!
The Super Reclaimer 10×5 Mobile Screen has easy access, easy maintenance, safe and efficient screening. The Super Reclaimer 10×5 Mobile Screen features 1200mm wide belts, (feed & main) and a 10′ x 5′ 2-deck, fully floating efficient screenbox.
- 10′ x 5′ x 2 deck screen box
- Output up to 300TPH
- The hydraulic circuit has ample power to run successfully up to 3 stockpiling conveyors and/or bucket wheel dewaterer
- Easy to transport from site to site
- Super Reclaimer 1250 (12′ x 5′ x 2 deck screen box) also available
PRECISIONSCREEN FRP FINES RECOVERY POD
Fines recovery Pod is used at the end of the sand washing process to help dry (dewater) the sand from a previous stage or concentrate on recovering the fine sand from the waste water before going back to the pond.
- Vibrating dewatering screen
- 250mm Cyclone with rubber lined pump
- Cyclone is on a swing that allows fine material to be stockpiled separately
- Cyclone pump and screen driven hydraulically
- Large weir area for effluent water 44.8m linear
PRECISIONSCREEN SRD180 DEWATERER
The SRD180 Bucket Wheel Dewaterer is used to collect Sand particles from slurry material fed from a wet screening process. Its primary job is to pick up the heavier particles of sand as they sink to the bottom upon entry to the tank via the feed tubes.
- The SRD180 Dewaterer is capable of manufacturing coarse and fine grade sand simultaneously.
- The unique submerged back screw available on the SRD180 Dewaterer greatly assists in floating off organic silts etc.
- Allows for enormous effluent water overflow area and ensures excellent de-watering capacity.
PRECISIONSCREEN WASH KITS
UPGRADING EXISTING EQUIPMENT? ADD A WASH KIT!
Precisionscreen Wash Kits range from the single deck “sling on” type for rinsing operations to sophisticated two or three deck wash kits built into the screen box.
- Optional hydraulic/Electric drive motor
- Optional 2 or 3 deck screens
- Different end chute configurations