Hope you had a great and spooky October. We're pushing…
COVID-19 UPDATE - HARD LOCKDOWN
Due to the recent local COVID-19 community transfer, the QLD Government has announced Southeast Queensland will now go into a eight-day lockdown from 4pm AEST Saturday 31 July 2021 to 4pm AEST Sunday 8 August 2021.
We are still manufacturing our Australian made products and dispatching parts. However, to ensure the safety of our team, all our office & engineering staff will be working from home and we ask for your patience as we navigate through this lockdown period. One of our highest priorities is keeping our staff safe and following the QLD health advice during the lockdown, therefore we have implemented the below necessary precautions to limit contamination.
- Precisionscreen staff will be wearing masks and observing social distancing guidelines
- Our stores and dispatch team shall be following a similar light and will be operating on skeleton staff during the lockdown period
- All our office & engineering staff will be working from home and are contactable via email
- No visitors will be permitted on our worksite during the lockdown period
PRECISIONSCREEN CONTACT DETAILS
SALES & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Did you know that we can offer digital, remote sales support and technical assistance, including after sales support and advice?
We have set up multi-platforms to continue to keep in touch with our customer base and offer support for all our AUS based or international customers. Whether it’s sales call or conferences via Zoom, technical assistance via Skype, after sales support via Microsoft Teams or general catch ups via FaceTime, we have you covered for all your crushing and screening needs.
- Sales calls and conferences: Screen share drawings, layouts and proposals to secure your slot in our busy production schedule
- After sales support: Contact and discuss your spare parts needs with our sales team, discussing your requirements via digitally forwarding manual links and pictures or videos of parts prior to dispatch
- Technical support and online training: Have our technical support team work through your mobile crushing and screening technical problems, screen share and work through schematics with one of our in-house technicians and access to general or machine specific training or operational instructions
Contact our team today to pencil in dates or times to offer assistance, our sales and technical teams are available morning, day and night to match your busy schedule!!