Power packs are designed specially to work alongside hydraulic hammers and booms. The power packs are sized to match the chosen hammer.
Rammer Power Pack Models HA18 - HA30 - HA37 - HA45 - HA55 - HA55HD
Power packs built by Rammer are designed specifically to work alongside Rammer hammers and booms.
All Rammer power packs are delivered with complete electrification. Built by Rammer to power all boom breaking needs, power packs are sized to match the chosen hammer. Ready-made power packs guarantee easy, reliable installation - just connect the electricity and turn the switch.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT (for Rammer HA18 Power Pack)
Electric motor - Squirrel cage motor in vertical position
- Power - 18 kW at 1500 rpm / 22 kW at 1800 rpm
- Voltage - 400 V, 50 Hz / 480 V, 60 Hz (Standard), Other voltages available
Hydraulic pump - Constant displacement, gear type
- Capacity - 65 l/min at 1500 rpm / 78 l/min at 1800 rpm
Filtration - Air breather (10 microns)
- Return line filter (10 microns) with clogging indicator
- Pressure line filter (10 microns) with clogging indicator
Oil pressure gauge - 25,0 MPa
Pressure relief valve -Internal relief valve 25,0 MPa
Oil level switch -Electric cut-off switch
Drain valve - R1" plugged
Oil cooler - Air cooled, thermostat controlled
Fan -Electric motor driven 0,25 kW
Hour meters - Electric power pack hour meter
- Electric hammer hour meter
Oil heater - Electric heater 2,5 kW, Thermostat controlled
Rammer Power Packs Features and Values:
- Rammer full electrification
- Return filter
- Oil level switch
- Hour meter
- Pressure filter and oil cooler
Rammer Power Packs are available to buy from Precisionscreen who are authorised Rammer dealers in QLD & PNG.