The Sandvik QE441 scalping screen is the largest heavy duty scalper in the Premium range of equipment. Designed for the serious aggregate producer, it has a large crusher-style chassis and is capable of handling the toughest of material in the harshest of environments.
The Sandvik QE441 scalper can accept the most robust of infeed material and is best suited to your large quarrying, mining or recycling applications. Whether it’s working before or after a primary crusher or as a stand-alone unit, the Sandvik QE441 scalping screen is designed to deliver high production with clean separation.
Sandvik QE441 Mobile Scalper Features and Values:
Highly efficient and easy-to-use electrical control system with colour coded numerical push buttons for ease of operation
- Class leading total scalping area of 5.5 x 1.75m / 5 x 1.75m allows for enormous rates of production
- Capable of being fed by large crushers, yet precise enough to produce accurate aggregates, and tough enough to recycle mixed materials
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis designed to accommodate interchangeable side conveyors and compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- User friendly control panel with sequential start-up for ease of operation
- Fully tracked for on-site mobilit
The Sandvik QE441 Mobile Scalper is available for hire or buy through Precisionsceen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.