The Sandvik QE441 Free Flow provides you with two screening solutions in one unit. The heavy duty scalping screen allows you to process large un-screened material on the top deck, whilst providing a fine screening solution for difficult to screen material on the bottom deck. It is your ideal solution for materials with a high fines content, such as soils, aggregates, ores, waste, biomass and other waste derived fuels including products with high moisture contents.
Featuring a highly productive 18’ x 6’ / 5.4 x 1.75 m Free Flow screen, this incorporates a rigid scalping top deck and a dual motion lower screen deck. The powerful snapping of the bottom deck media generates an active “flip-flow” material movement which generates a huge throw that propels material upwards and outwards separating material as it does so and thereby eliminating plugging and blockages.
- Heavy duty top deck scalping screen allows you to process large un-screened material.
- Aggressive Free Flow screen with a wide range of adjustable throws and speeds enables the bottom deck to be tailored for numerous applications.
- Dual motion Free Flow lower deck featuring polyurethane mats generates a huge throw and eliminates plugging and blockages.
- Highly efficient and easy-to-use electrical control system with colour coded numerical push buttons for ease of operation.
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis designed to accommodate interchangeable side conveyors and compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations.
- Modular design screen box for easy replacement of screen media.
- Feeder load sensing facility to prevent blockages and unnecessary downtime.
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors.
- Spacious and easily accessible hydraulically folding maintenance platforms fitted.
- Radio controlled two speed tracks fitted as standard.
The Sandvik QE441 Free Flow Mobile Scalper is available for hire or buy through Precisionsceen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.