Mobile scalping screen... in Action
ULTIMATE SCALPING CAPABILITY
The Sandvik QE440 scalper is the largest and most impressive mobile tracked scalper in the Sandvik Q range. Developed for the serious aggregate producer it boasts 40% more screening area than its predecessor - the market leading Sandvik QE340 mobile scalper and has wider and higher stockpiling conveyors to deal with the increased production capacity and facilitate larger stockpiles.
With a wide variety of screen deck options such as mesh, punch plate, bofor deck or tines, the scalper can be configured to match the specific application and material requirements. This is a truly versatile scalping screen that is guaranteed to meet our customer's needs.
Sandvik QE440 Mobile Scalper Features and Values:
Class leading scalping area allows for enormous rates of production
- Hardox hopper as standard
- Heavy duty screen box with uniquely high throw and aggressive action
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Scalper can be configured from a 3 way to a 2 way split
- Hydraulic jacking legs for increased stability
- Hydraulic folding walkways for easy maintenance
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs
The Sandvik QE440 Mobile Scalper is available for hire or buy through Precisionsceen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.