The Sandvik QE341 mobile scalper represents the most advanced and complete mobile scalper yet designed. Customer feedback has been an integral element in the development of this model and the most sought-after features have been incorporated into this unit.
Our goal of minimum user intervention means that we have focused on delivering huge stockpiling capacity, with ease of stockpile removal, uninhibited material flow and ability to handle the toughest of material with an apron feeder fitted as standard.
The 16' x 5' / 4.7 x 1.5 m screenbox is highly aggressive with 9mm throw operating at over 1000 RPM. This ensures that even the most difficult materials can be handled effectively.
Whether it's working before or after a primary crusher or as a stand alone unit, the Sandvik QE341 mobile scalping screen is designed to deliver high production with clean separation, the exceptional on-board conveyors ensure that the delivery is in harmony with the throughput.
Applications include screening quarry overburden, blasted rock, landfill mining, C&D waste, aggregates, slag heaps, environmental clean-ups and topsoil/subsoil.
Sandvik QE341 Mobile Scalper Key Features:
- Highly efficient easy-to-use electrical control system with colour coded numerical push buttons for ease of operation.
- Designed to optimise material flow with no bottle necks.
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis designed to accommodate interchangeable side conveyors and compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations.
- Large capacity wear resistant hopper with one-piece hopper design to minimise set-up time.
- Optional hydraulically folding wing extensions for increased feed width.
- Spacious and easily accessible hydraulically folding maintenance platforms fitted for ease of service and maintenance.
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors.
- Continuity with previous models and compatibility with Sandvik QE440 mobile scalping screen ensures maximum uptime and optimisation of spare and wear parts stock
- Radio controlled tracks fitted as standard.
- Machine designed for efficient fuel economy and lowest operating cost per tonne.
Sandvik QE341 Mobile Scalper Options:
- Central auto lube (conveyors / screen)
- Remote diesel pump
- Water pump inc spray bars (mids and fines)
- -20°C (-4°F) Arctic package
- -30°C (-22°F) Arctic package
- Mesh on top deck
- Mesh on bottom deck
- Punch plate onto top deck tines
- Wear resistant liners in hopper & side conveyor feed boots
- Pull cords on all conveyors
- Canvas covers and brackets (mids and fines)
- Dust suppression spray bars (mids and fines)
- Lighting masts
- Punch plate on top deck
- Bofar steel grizzly on top deck
- Bofar steel grizzly and top deck punch plate
- Heavy duty tines on top deck
- Cascade fingers on bottom deck
- Belt feeder
- Two way split Configuration
The Sandvik QE341 mobile scalper is available to hire or buy through Precisionscreen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.