The Sandvik QE141 mobile scalper is the latest version of the world's first revolutionary track mounted scalper Designed as a multipurpose machine, the QE141 mobile scalper can scalp large infeed materials, yet also double as a fine grading screen for a wide range of materials including topsoil, waste and crusher run.
Powered by a fuel efficient, low revving CAT engine it is fitted with a heavy duty double deck vibrating grid and can be fed easily by a wheel loader, excavator, grab or a crusher.
The Sandvik QE141 is one of the most versatile, user-friendly mobile scalpers on the market and its multipurpose "bullet-proof" design makes it ideal for quarry operators or contractors in need of a compact, reliable and truly mobile solution to their screening requirements.
Sandvik QE141 Mobile Scalper Features and Values:
- Massive stockpiling capability
- Independent feeder and main conveyor drives
- User-friendly colour-coded control panel with sequential start up for ease of operation
- Hydraulically opening side doors and powerpack swing out facility for ease of maintenance
- Radio remote control tracking and tipping grid functions
- Easily transported and manoeuvred with minimal set-up time
- Fully compliant with the latest safety regulations
Sandvik QE141 Mobile Scalper Options:
- Wear resistant hopper liners
- Vibrating grid wing extensions
- Pull cords on the main conveyor
- Water pump (hydraulic)
- Canvas covers inc spray nozzles
- Lighting mast
- Remote diesel pump
- -20°C (-4°F) Arctic package
- -30°C (-22°F) Arctic package
- 2m Extended main conveyor
The Sandvik QE141 Mobile Scalping Screen is available for hire or buy through Precisionscreen who are authorised Sandvik dealers for Australia.