QA441 Mobile Doublescreen... in Action
The Sandvik QA441 mobile tracked double decked screener is equipped with Sandvik's patented, world class heavy duty Doublescreen screen box.
The two high velocity screen boxes work independently of each other which allows the first screen box to be pitched at various steeper angles than the second screen. Additionally both screens on the common sub frame can vary the operational angle. This unique flexibility facilitates accuracy, productivity and efficiency of higher grade of material specification without compromising on production levels. The Sandvik QA441 Doublescreen is designed for the aggregate producer who requires large throughput.
Sandvik QA441 Doublescreen Features and Values:
- Capable of high production rates due to its large screening area
- High frequency double deck screen box designed for easy change of screen mesh
- Unique spreader plate to allow full use of screen mesh width
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- Hydraulically folding walkways for maintenance
- Radio controlled tracks as standard
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Available with wheeled bogie system
The Sandvik QA441 Mobile Doublescreen is available to hire or buy from Precisionscreen who are authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.