Mobile screen... in Action
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY SCREENING
The Sandvik QA331 mobile tracked screener has the largest and widest hopper of the Sandvik Q range, complete with a three way split screener.
This robust and highly durable screening plant has been designed specifically for the recycling and contractor market. It comes with a modern, robust I beam chassis ensuring the machine's durability. The high productivity and accurate screening of the Sandvik QA331 mobile screen guarantee to meet the customer's needs.
Sandvik QA331 Mobile Screen Features and Values:
- High production rates through its large screening area
- Heavy duty screen box with uniquely high amplitude and speed with an adjustable throw from 5 – 8 mm (0.2 - 0.3")
Sandvik QA331 Mobile ScreenSCREEN BOX
4267 x 1524mm / 14' x 5'CAPACITY (up to) 300 mtph / 331 stphENGINE C4.4 75 kW / 100 hp TRANSPORT LENGTH 15.34mTRANSPORT WIDTH 2.86m TRANSPORT HEIGHT 3.37m WEIGHT 27,050 kg
- Hydraulically folding walkways for maintenance
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs
The Sandvik QA331 Mobile Screen is available to hire or buy through Precisionscreen authorised Sandvik dealers in Australia.