LATEST NEWS - March 2015
Precisionscreen TRT622 Tracked Trommel - How a Trommel deals with Wet sticky material
The TRT622 Trommel is best utilised in the compost/soil/mulch industry for those difficult stickier materials. At a recent job we were asked to help screen an 18mm size compost material with high a moisture content. An inclined deck screen is currently used at present but struggles when the moisture element gets to great and leads to low production and the need to clean the screen mat regularly.
The TRT Trommel has no such worries with the use of hydraulic adjusting brushes on the barrel helping to keep the mesh clean at all times. The Precisionscreen Trommel allows for consistent and large production throughout the day without the
need for stopping. With the wetter material on the current deck screen 40-50m3 per hr was being achieved not to mention stopping many times to unclog a blinded screen mat. Overall the daily output would get to 300m3 per day.
Once the TRT622 was introduced the production rates changed dramatically to 80m3 per hr dealing with wettest material on hand. The mesh stayed clean throughout the day and kept a consistent throughput. The operator could now concentrate on loading material without the need to clean the decks.
Another great feature of the plant is the remote control slewing discharge conveyor.
The Operator from the cab of the loader can rotate the fines conveyor belt to help increase the stockpile capacity before clearing out.
The Trommel is on tracks and can be easily moved onsite for cleaning and
maintenance purposes. The angle on the barrel can be adjusted via hydraulic moving chassis to help facilitate production. The barrel is also interchangeable and can be lifted up and out of the machine in as little as 1hr. The option of holding a spare barrel allows you to jump between product lines fast and easy.
Precisionscreen FTS75 with vib grid Feeder Tracked Stockpiler with vib grid
The FTS75 stockpiler is an excellent solution where the user needs to control the flow of material output.
Precisionscreen recently hired an FTS75 Stockpiler to AWJ Civil. AWJ Civil were awarded the contract to decommission the remainder of the Prospect Quarry in Prospect Sydney. AWJ hired in Precisionscreen FTS75 stacker with vibrating grid attached to reclaim -120mm from top benches and convey material over the face of the old quarry.
This material is being re-used for fill material in the redevelopment of new industrial blocks on the floor of Quarry. Material is feed over grid with Caterpillar excavator, this set up is achieving the rate of approximately 350 TPH. This procedure enables AWJ Civil not to import as much outside material therefore saving material and labour cost.
Skirting and capping rubber special pricing!
Ensure your meshes are protected for optimal usage and conveyors running efficiently without spillage by purchasing our special priced items this month. Quote MARCH NEWSLETTER when ordering:
- 12mm capping rubber: Order 2 x full 20m rolls and get additional 1 x 20m roll at no charge
- 12 x150mm skirting: Order 2 x full 30m rolls and get additional 1 x 30m roll at no charge
- 12 x 100mm skirting: Order 2 x full 30m rolls and get additional 1 x 30m roll at no charge
- 10 x 100mm skirting: Order 2 x full 30m rolls and get additional 1 x 30m roll at no charge
Offer available for the month of March (ends 31/03/15) until stocks last, must mention this newsletter when ordering.
Sandvik QA451 Mobile Doublescreen
The Sandvik QA451 is the largest and most impressive mobile tracked screener in the Premium range and the only screener in the world with a triple decked Doublescreen screening system. Building upon the success of the QA450, the QA451 represents the next generation model with numerous product enhancements to produce a more user-friendly, efficient and productive unit.
Sandvik QA451 Features:
- Four on-board hydraulic folding stockpilers
- Enlarged oversize conveyor chute prevents bottle necks and ensures free flow of material
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- Fully compliant with the latest safety regulations
- Capable of working in the most hostile of environments
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs
- 6096 x 1524mm / 20' x 5' (equilivent) triple deck patented Doublescreen box
- Two independent screen boxes, each with separate drives
- Unique steep angled primary screen and shallower angled secondary screen allow for massive throughput, excellent separation & accurate grading
- Uniquely high G6.17, with a 1200rpm shaft speed and over 7.5mm throwutilises two independent drives for adjustable amplitudes and combined screen angles resulting in unsurpassed levels of separation, accuracy and productivity
- Each screen box runs at 1200rpm at 7.7mm amplitude making this one of the most aggressive screens in the market place
Rammer 999 Hydraulic Hammer
Rammer's* 999 hammer is your reliable long life solution to any breaking application for carriers between 5.8 and 13 ton.
The box type housing of this hammer reduces noise and vibration, whilst also fully protecting the hammer powercell. Instillation is made safe and easy thanks to the swivel type hose connectors.
Rammer* 999 Hydraulic Hammer Features and Values:
- Single lower tool bushing
- Membrane type accumulator
- Sound supressed
- No tie rods
- CBE+ (Constant blow energy plus)
Rammer* 999 hammer is in stock now at Wacol QLD.
* Precisionscreen are authorised Rammer dealers in Queensland Australia and Papua New Guinea
Custom Projects & Design
Precisionscreen have fabrication and machining facilities based at our Wacol workshop that can assist with your custom projects and operational fleet repairs. We have qualified welders, fitters and boilermakers on hand with access to the latest machining equipment, who are able to manufacture or modify screening and conveying equipment as required.
At our Wacol site, we have a combined team of degree qualified engineers, project managers and technicians utilising advanced software systems for design and drafting, including 3D modelling and plant designer
Our customer design and capabilities include:
- Crusher and screenbox stands and walkways
- Screenboxes, transfer chutes and screen washing systems.
- Standard and customer design conveyors and picking stations, including roller beds and fabricated feedboots
- Pugging and pre-coating equipment, adaptable to new and existing equipment
- Equipment repair/ overhaul and reconditioning
- Fully equipped machine shop covering all machining requirements, including drive and idle drums
- Sandblasting and painting facilities
- General machining; fabricating and modifying as required