LATEST NEWS - JUNE 2015
The Precisionscreen Barrel Washer is designed to scrub and clean natural pebble so it can be sold as decorative stone to landscape yards. The Barrel Washer circuit consists of an open Feed hopper with variable speed belt and control gate to regulate material flow. As the bin is open style it will require pre-screened material to be fed in with a top size of 150mm (Ideal feed size is 50mm minus).
- In let feed box with water fitting
- Enclosed barrel length 4m with 1.5m diameter
- 12 internal lifters
- 10mm rubber lining
- Barrel speed Variable 1-10RPM
- Discharge chute with wear liners
- Heavy duty skid frame
- 4 independent hydraulic drive wheels for the barrel
- 2.4m long mesh trommel attached to the enclosed barrel for
draining and final wash
- Internal spray bar up the middle of the entire barrel to assist with cleaning
- Spray bar on the outside of mesh of the trommel to help keep it clean
2015 Budget Announcement
One of the biggest announcements in the budget was the temporary increase to the instant asset write-off, allowing small businesses to claim back purchases of up to $20,000.
Businesses with an annual turnover under $2 million can claim immediate tax deductions for as many sub $20,000 purchases as they make between 7:30pm on budget night 12th of May 2015 and June 30, 2017, rather than having to claim those purchases as deductions spread over several years.
Precisionscreen have a number of Rock Breakers available for UNDER $20k including:
- Bretec C2 -suitable for 1.5-3T excavator
- Bretec M7 - suitable for 6-9T excavator
- Bretec M15 - suitable for 11-16T excavator
- Rammer 355 - suitable for 1.6 - 3.6T excavator
- Rammer 555 - suitable for 3.2-8T excavator
- Rammer 999 - suitable for 5.8-13T excavator
Contact us for more information on any of these hammer models.
**Precisionscreen are not financial advisers or accountants we encourage you to seek your own financial advise. This information is provided as general use only.
Sandvik Train Set Up
Sandvik QJ340 Jaw feeding a QH440 cone crusher into a QA440 20x5 two deck making 40mm roadbase and drainage rock.
- Material 500mm minus basalt
- Jaw Setting 110mm
- Cone setting- C chamber with 40mm throw at 28mm css
- Screen- 40mm mesh
- Throughput approx. 300 tonnes per hr
Sandvik QA451 Triple Deck Screen
The QA451 is the largest and most impressive mobile tracked screener in the Premium range and the only screener in the world with a triple decked Doublescreen screening system. Building upon the success of the QA450, the QA451 represents the next generation model with numerous product enhancements to produce a more user-friendly, efficient and productive unit.
The QA451 is designed specifically to work in closed circuit with our tracked secondary and tertiary crushers. The hydraulically folding fourth product conveyor slews and raises/lowers hydraulically to optimise the feeding position to these upstream units. Alternatively, the QA451 can work as an extra-large stand-alone screening and stockpiling system producing four sized products with a fifth oversize material scalped off at the grid.
- High production capabilities due to its phenomenal Doublescreen system two in-line, independently vibrating 10' x 5' / 3 x 1.5m triple deck screenboxes
- Four on-board hydraulic folding stockpilers
- Enlarged oversize conveyor chute prevents bottle necks and ensures free flow of material
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- Fully compliant with the latest safety regulations
- Capable of working in the most hostile of environments
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
Precisionscreen QE341 Mobile Scalper
The QE341 represents the latest generation heavy duty, tracked mobile scalping screen.
Based on a sturdy crusher-type chassis, the QE341 features a hydraulically operated heavy duty hopper and double plated apron feeder. The adjustable heavy duty screenbox with high speed and aggressive throw, combined with an extra-wide oversize conveyor to ensure free flow of material, guarantee high productivity.
With a wide choice of screen media available, the QE341 can be configured to match specific customer requirements and is able to cope with a huge range of different, and difficult, materials and applications such as construction waste, landfill mining, quarry overburden, mine dumps, and scalping before a crusher or screening aggregates after a crusher.
- Heavy duty screen box with uniquely high throw and aggressive action
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Hydraulic folding maintenance platforms for ease of maintenance
- Compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- Hydraulic oil cooler fitted as standard
- Fully compliant with all current safety regulations
- Designed for efficient fuel economy and low operating costs.