The main advantage of the FTS75 Feeder track driven stockpiler is that it can be fed directly with any Excavator or Wheeled loader. Conventional conveyors without a Feeder conveyor attached cannot receive a large volume of material at once.
The FTS75 stockpiler is an excellent solution where the user needs to control the flow of material output. The FTS75 is excellent at holding a buffer of material within the hopper then allowing a regulated flow of material to travel up the main conveyor belt. This particular function means that the conveyor can be used to Feed material onto Screenboxes and Cone Crushers.
Features and Values:
- Can be used for a variety of applications including: Crushed Aggregate, Top Soil, Bark, Coal, Sand and Fines
- Has a range of Input and Output Heights and can be used in conjunction with any crusher or screener
- Greater operating efficiency
- Stockpile capacity increased
- Easy to move around site
Width 2560mm Height 10342mm Standard Weight 21680KG Belt Width 1000mm Belt Length 19.812m
- Operating fuel costs reduced up to 75%-shovel operator not required to continuously move material from under conveyor
- Can be Fed by Crusher / Screener/ Excavator / Wheel Loader