Fines recovery Pod is used at the end of the sand washing process to help dry (dewater) the sand from a previous stage or concentrate on recovering the fine sand from the waste water before going back to Pond. Fine Sand recovery is achieved via the on-board 250mm Cyclone fed by the rubber lined pump that collects feed material from the base of the tank. The Cylcone then discharges the heavy particle (ie fine sand) onto the high frequency dewatering screen for draining. The newly recovered sand can then be deposited to the side of the unit (via screw) or out the front of the Pod onto a Stacker. This discharge point is optional depending on other machine configuration.
Precisionscreen FRP Fines Recovery Pod Features:
Large Collection tank
- SRD180 style weir Galvanised with waste discharge pipe (flange fittings)
- Dewatering screen (fixed speed) with poly screens 500 micron
- Cross discharge screw fixed speed (if sand is configured to discharge this way)
- 225mm steel pipe for discharge and inlet 8 inch from other source
- Hydraulic drive on screenbox and cyclone pump
- 250mm Cyclone with rubber lined pump
- Cyclone on a Swing allowing it to deposit material on the dewatering screen or to the side of machine separately
The Precisionscreen FRP Fines Recovery Pod is available for sale or hire.