The Precisionscreen Barrel Washer is designed to scrub and clean natural pebble so it can be sold as decorative stone to landscape yards. The Barrel Washer circuit consists of an open Feed hopper with variable speed belt and control gate to regulate material flow. As the bin is open style it will require pre-screened material to be fed in with a top size of 150mm (Ideal feed size is 50mm minus).
Various size Stockpilers can be used to stockpile the finished product and can be set-up in the radial wheel motion so that bins can be made for the different size rock products.
Barrel Washer Features:
- In let feed box with Water fitting
- Enclosed barrel length 4m with 1.5m diameter
- 12 internal lifters
- 10mm rubber lining
- Barrel speed Variable 1-10RPM
- Discharge chute with wear liners
- Heavy duty Skid frame
- 4 independent hydraulic drive wheels for the barrel
- 2.4m long mesh trommel attached to the enclosed barrel for
draining and final wash
- Internal spray bar up the middle of the entire barrel to assist with cleaning
- Spray bar on outside of mesh of trommel to help keep clean
The Precisionscreen Barrel Washer is available to hire or buy.